On day one at the British Insurance Brokers' Association Conference #BibaFever caught up with the Markerstudy business development team.
Can you guess who Paul, Neil, Ruth, Dan, Matt and Michael are dressed up as?
And who group business development manager Paul Copeland would like to see disappear David Copperfield style?
Follow our live blog from the Biba conference in Manchester
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- FCA issues warning over clone broker
- Former Lloyd's chairman Sir David Rowland passes away
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Ageas management shakeup continues as Jonathan Price joins as CFO from Aspen
- Insurance staff ‘stressed’ over weight of EU regulation
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business