As the British Insurance Brokers’ Association conference kicks off in Manchester, Insurance Age editor Emmanuel Kenning presents the first episode of 2015’s #BibaFever.
In this instalment he chats to Post news editor Callum Brodie about their expectations for the event and rounds up a number of Biba Conference newbies to find out what they are expecting from their first event.
Insurance Age senior reporter Larry Ferguson also caught up with Markerstudy's group commercial director Martyn Holman to get an insight into what the group has planned for 2015, and why - in the immortal words of Frank Sinatra - the firm continues to do things ‘My Way'.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role