As the British Insurance Brokers’ Association conference kicks off in Manchester, Insurance Age editor Emmanuel Kenning presents the first episode of 2015’s #BibaFever.
In this instalment he chats to Post news editor Callum Brodie about their expectations for the event and rounds up a number of Biba Conference newbies to find out what they are expecting from their first event.
Insurance Age senior reporter Larry Ferguson also caught up with Markerstudy's group commercial director Martyn Holman to get an insight into what the group has planned for 2015, and why - in the immortal words of Frank Sinatra - the firm continues to do things ‘My Way'.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
#CupcakeDay is finally here and we can’t wait to see all the fun!— Alzheimer's Society (@alzheimerssoc) June 13, 2019
We’ll be sharing some of our favourite pictures across the day, so remember to use #CupcakeDay and keep an eye on your notifications.
Have a completely delicious day, and thank you for rising against dementia 🧁 pic.twitter.com/BPfL9FLjuq
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Analysis: Diversity and Inclusion: A marked shift in commitment
- Blog: MoJ fixed costs consultation is whack-a-mole for policymakers
- Q&A: National Windscreen managing director Jan Teo
- Insurtech UK gets government backing
- Honcho secures investment from Maven
- First Central's Andy James on trusting in insurance