As the British Insurance Brokers’ Association conference kicks off in Manchester, Insurance Age editor Emmanuel Kenning presents the first episode of 2015’s #BibaFever.
In this instalment he chats to Post news editor Callum Brodie about their expectations for the event and rounds up a number of Biba Conference newbies to find out what they are expecting from their first event.
Insurance Age senior reporter Larry Ferguson also caught up with Markerstudy's group commercial director Martyn Holman to get an insight into what the group has planned for 2015, and why - in the immortal words of Frank Sinatra - the firm continues to do things ‘My Way'.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- AI insurance fraud initiatives get £13m government backing
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer