As the British Insurance Brokers’ Association conference kicks off in Manchester, Insurance Age editor Emmanuel Kenning presents the first episode of 2015’s #BibaFever.
In this instalment he chats to Post news editor Callum Brodie about their expectations for the event and rounds up a number of Biba Conference newbies to find out what they are expecting from their first event.
Insurance Age senior reporter Larry Ferguson also caught up with Markerstudy's group commercial director Martyn Holman to get an insight into what the group has planned for 2015, and why - in the immortal words of Frank Sinatra - the firm continues to do things ‘My Way'.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?