Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Matthew Tozer, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A back scratcher. I still dig it out now and again...
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
I've always been too busy looking after our brokers to make it to one of the presentations I'm afraid.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Don't know the name but I had a great kebab on Deansgate last year.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Cytora becomes UK's best funded insurtech with £25m Series B raise
- Analysis: How can insurers offset the increased repairer costs associated with Adas?
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG