As the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) conference at the Excel Arena wraps up, Insurance Age and Post have teamed up with LV to bring you the definitive online coverage of the event with the video series #BIBAFever.
In this second episode delegates are quizzed on their freebie highlight and what they did last night. Which delegate had his identity hacked by the Russian mafia and whose event was brought to an end by the police?
Elsewhere, Post editor Stephanie Denton spoke to LV general insurance managing director John O'Roarke about bringing back insurance brands and whether he had a been to the barbers for a special Biba Barnet ahead of the event.
And in what is undoubtedly one of the highlights of Biba 2013, Insurance Age senior reporter Andy Pearce took on the Man versus Food challenge to see how much he could eat on the various stands in 30 minutes.
And remember stay tuned for the final word on the Biba Conference with another episode of #BIBAFever, including a catch up with LV's Michael Lawrence on his thoughts of the 2013 event, and the thoughts of our specially assembled pre-school product review panel on the various Biba freebies.
Until then don't forget to tweet your thoughts of these shows and the event using the #tag #BIBAFever.
Sounded a good plan, Exec Team Visit to our wonderful claims team in Morecambe, bit of a ‘Back to the Floor’ & dish out some Easter Eggs. Lovely. So how did I end up with these & having to wear them home on the train? Thanks @helenidle @AXAUK @AXA_Broker #BunnyEars pic.twitter.com/cNd80WnRPd— David Williams (@AXADavidW) April 17, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Aquiline's recommitment to ERS highlights turnaround success after dark days of IAG
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Ex-RSA SME MD Tara Waite rejoins insurance sector after Wonga collapse
- This week: Easter egg-citement