As the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) conference at the Excel Arena wraps up, Insurance Age and Post have teamed up with LV to bring you the definitive online coverage of the event with the video series #BIBAFever.
In this second episode delegates are quizzed on their freebie highlight and what they did last night. Which delegate had his identity hacked by the Russian mafia and whose event was brought to an end by the police?
Elsewhere, Post editor Stephanie Denton spoke to LV general insurance managing director John O'Roarke about bringing back insurance brands and whether he had a been to the barbers for a special Biba Barnet ahead of the event.
And in what is undoubtedly one of the highlights of Biba 2013, Insurance Age senior reporter Andy Pearce took on the Man versus Food challenge to see how much he could eat on the various stands in 30 minutes.
And remember stay tuned for the final word on the Biba Conference with another episode of #BIBAFever, including a catch up with LV's Michael Lawrence on his thoughts of the 2013 event, and the thoughts of our specially assembled pre-school product review panel on the various Biba freebies.
Until then don't forget to tweet your thoughts of these shows and the event using the #tag #BIBAFever.
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Allianz buys an additional 30% of Euler Hermes
- Smartphone video insurtech sets its sights on Europe
- Brit sees major losses of $250m
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals