Having been an active supporter of The Prince's Trust for several years, there was nothing unusual in SSP boss Jonathan Davey (pictured middle) putting money where his mouth was and taking part in an
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'
- Axa UK shifts focus to commercial as it makes profit
- Markerstudy Gibraltar business cost Qatar Re owner £37.9m
- My other life: James Neale, DWF, Britain's Got Talent finalist
- Drivers in autonomous vehicles 'shouldn't be held liable'
- Ageas UK CEO Andy Watson issues caution on Brexit claims inflation impact
- Ageas UK says long goodbye to Ogden impact as CEO Watson hails ‘strong’ motor performance