Data enrichment affects every facet of an insurance business, and done well can play a major role in companies gaining a competitive advantage.
With this is mind, to tie in with the latest instalment of the on-going Insurance Technology series, Post recently hosted a webinar examining the intricate benefits of data enrichment: a ‘how to' and ‘why do' for this exciting and developing field.
Held in association with SSP, the expert panel discussed how data enrichment across an entire business could produce massive dividends, and highlighted the dangers for firms that get left behind.
The broadcast also touched on how to create true big data and whether this could allow for a more accurate customer segmentation and intelligence.
Dan Marshall, managing director, UK insurance, LexisNexis
Adele Sumner, head of fraud intelligence and strategic development, RSA Insurance UK
Duncan Macmillan, director of group operations, SSP
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines