In the comprehensive spending review last week, chancellor George Osborne promised to double the number of apprenticeships for the over-19s to boost skills and help generate economic growth. An
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal