This year marks the 300th birthday of Sun Insurance, a forerunner to RSA. To celebrate the event, Post asked the insurer to scour its archives and discover how insurers and brokers converged to
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Medco issues warning over government consultation