The inaugural Claims Conference Sydney will take place on 29 August at the Radisson Blu Plaza.
The conference is designed for senior insurance professionals to gather to discuss key issues facing the Australian claims community. Insurance firms are looking to maximise efficiencies, enhance customer-centricity and understand trends relating to fraud, insurtech, nat cats and artificial intelligence; the programme includes these topics and more with a host of senior speakers.
For more information about the conference please see here.
If you work at a broker, insurer or reinsurer and would like to attend contact [email protected]; if you work at a service provider contact [email protected]; for sponsorship and stand opportunities contact [email protected]; for speaking queries contact [email protected].
Happy Birthday to us! 🎂— Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (@CityPoliceIFED) January 10, 2019
7 years ago, our unit was created to help in the fight against insurance fraud. Since then, we've worked with the insurance industry and other law enforcement to punish numerous insurance fraudsters 👊
Take a look at our results: https://t.co/6L5kJWmmCe pic.twitter.com/2WPcmlYWV7
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Accident Exchange rebrand after return to profitability
- MIB places jobs under review amid wider restructure
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property