The inaugural Claims Conference Sydney will take place on 29 August at the Radisson Blu Plaza.
The conference is designed for senior insurance professionals to gather to discuss key issues facing the Australian claims community. Insurance firms are looking to maximise efficiencies, enhance customer-centricity and understand trends relating to fraud, insurtech, nat cats and artificial intelligence; the programme includes these topics and more with a host of senior speakers.
For more information about the conference please see here.
If you work at a broker, insurer or reinsurer and would like to attend contact [email protected]; if you work at a service provider contact [email protected]; for sponsorship and stand opportunities contact [email protected]; for speaking queries contact [email protected].
#News: The insurance industry is putting forward ideas to make it easier for the financial sector to invest in greener assets, unlocking billions of pounds worth of funds which could help mitigate the impact of #ClimateChange https://t.co/icxnybN0Lp pic.twitter.com/68IovgDTJq— ABI (@BritishInsurers) March 11, 2019
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 1 - Meet the teams
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Marsh looks to further €1.1bn of debt to fund JLT acquisition
- Child abuse survivors decry tactics of 'velociraptor' insurance lawyers
- Underinsurance among the risks for increasing number of stockpiling businesses
- Analysis: The changing nature of festival risk
- Insurtech Kinsu hits pause over lack of funds