The inaugural Claims Conference Sydney will take place on 29 August at the Radisson Blu Plaza.
The conference is designed for senior insurance professionals to gather to discuss key issues facing the Australian claims community. Insurance firms are looking to maximise efficiencies, enhance customer-centricity and understand trends relating to fraud, insurtech, nat cats and artificial intelligence; the programme includes these topics and more with a host of senior speakers.
For more information about the conference please see here.
If you work at a broker, insurer or reinsurer and would like to attend contact [email protected]; if you work at a service provider contact [email protected]; for sponsorship and stand opportunities contact [email protected]; for speaking queries contact [email protected].
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated