The inaugural Claims Conference Sydney will take place on 29 August at the Radisson Blu Plaza.
The conference is designed for senior insurance professionals to gather to discuss key issues facing the Australian claims community. Insurance firms are looking to maximise efficiencies, enhance customer-centricity and understand trends relating to fraud, insurtech, nat cats and artificial intelligence; the programme includes these topics and more with a host of senior speakers.
For more information about the conference please see here.
If you work at a broker, insurer or reinsurer and would like to attend contact [email protected]; if you work at a service provider contact [email protected]; for sponsorship and stand opportunities contact [email protected]; for speaking queries contact [email protected].
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Lloyd's posts £2.3bn first-half profit driven by investment income
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?
- Sex discrimination a 'significant' insurance issue as claims and payouts increase
- Claims Consortium completes acquisition of Stream
- Advertising Feature: Is a lack of expertise at bodyshops putting drivers at risk?
- Interview: Steven Wallace, McLarens
- GFSC reveals incoming CEO as Samantha Barrass bows out early