The inaugural Claims Conference Sydney will take place on 29 August at the Radisson Blu Plaza.
The conference is designed for senior insurance professionals to gather to discuss key issues facing the Australian claims community. Insurance firms are looking to maximise efficiencies, enhance customer-centricity and understand trends relating to fraud, insurtech, nat cats and artificial intelligence; the programme includes these topics and more with a host of senior speakers.
For more information about the conference please see here.
If you work at a broker, insurer or reinsurer and would like to attend contact [email protected]; if you work at a service provider contact [email protected]; for sponsorship and stand opportunities contact [email protected]; for speaking queries contact [email protected].
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Analysis: Industry faces financial blow from discount rate revision
- ‘Bad outcome’ for industry as discount rate revised to -0.25%
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- British Insurance Awards 2019: Commercial Lines Broker of the Year - SME/Mid-Corporate - Towergate Insurance Brokers
- Majority of disputed claim rulings are won by insurers
- Zurich names Amanda Blanc's successor
- British Insurance Awards 2019: Best of the Best - Insurer - Aviva