Tuesday 25 October, 4.30pm. Portcullis House, Room M
Referral fees - What next?
• Will a ban succeed in the objective of reducing costs/motor premiums
• How can a ban be best policed/regulated?
Confirmed speaker: David Sandhu - Chief Executive Officer, AI Claims Solutions
Tuesday 15 November, 4.30pm. Portcullis House, Room N
A new consensus for tackling whiplash culture in the UK
• Can the insurance industry agree on how diagnosis, claims and treatment could be changed?
• Is there a better way?
Speakers: Andy Wigmore, on behalf of Health and Case Management
Prof Sir Mansel Aylward (TBC)
Tuesday 29 November, 4.30pm. Portcullis House, Room R
Payment Protection Insurance Claims and Beyond
• An update from the Financial Ombudsman Service
Confirmed speaker: Natalie Ceeney, Chief Executive and Chief Ombudsman, Financial Ombudsman Service
All of these meetings are open to the public although accommodation in the Portcullis House meetings rooms can be limited. Anyone attending should arrive early to allow time to pass through the security checks.
For further information on the All Party Group please contact:
020 7316 9321
020 7316 9282
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Polaris appoints Gallagher’s Vivek Banga as MD
- Blog: Who Monitors Wins
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated