He has been replaced by Nimeshh Patel who joined Wrisk in 2018 as chief operating officer.
Patel was also an early stage adviser and investor in Wrisk, according to a statement from the company.
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- More than half of London market risks placed electronically in Q2
- Allianz creates digital claims role
- This week: Think! tech drive
- Blog: The digital claims manager – a flash in the pan, or sign of progress
- Insurtech 100: May - July 2019 quarterly update