What do Milton Keynes, the West Midlands and the A1 corridor have in common? Answer: they’re all on the list as sites for the first on-road trials of fully autonomous cars in the UK this year. In fact
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech