As a native of South Africa and now a resident of London, I have become fascinated by the instinctive politeness which appears to have been drilled into the British at a basic level from birth.
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars