The Insurtech Networking Centre, at the Institute of Carlow Technology, is expected to result in 50 new business and create 300 jobs by 2022.
The move is anticipated to add to Ireland’s
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland