The broker software house sent 20 of its developers to a Google ‘bootcamp’ in November on the possible application of its technology to insurance.
Google’s venture capital business, Capital G, placed
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Analysis: Rash of cancelled cover highlights the role of the broker
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Blog: No more hard and soft - are corporate flip-flops the new insurance cycle you CAN rely on?