The company said it had managed to get losses under control from a ratio of 166% in Q4 2017. Lemonade reported a total underwriting loss of $15.8m (£20.7m) in 2017.
The numbers come as part of an
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Blog: Will Brexit fundamentally change the dynamics of travel insurance?
- Tributes paid to former ABI man
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance