The service is known as Axa Go and is underwritten by Axa Tianping.
Users have the option to purchase cover through the app. The service is paperless and includes global emergency access to Axa
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Brokers nervous on Brexit: Aviva research
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit