Ingenin founder and CEO, Manjit Rana has joined Startupbootcamp in London as its managing director for corporate innovation in insurance.
The Corporate Innovation practice will aim to help insurers with their innovation strategy, through both products and services.
Rana, pictured, joins it following more than 30 years working with the insurance industry on technology. He has co-founded start-ups, while his advisor portfolio includes Rightindem, Oseven and syntraa. He is entrepreneur in residence at the University of Nottingham.
“Startupbootcamp Insurtech is so much more than an organisation that helps insurtech businesses become investor ready. As we continue to engage with the insurance industry and understand their priorities, there is an opportunity to develop bespoke products and services to address the specific challenges faced when it comes to innovation,” Rana said.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett