The series B funding round was led by Commerz Ventures, the venture capital subsidiary of Commerzbank, and other early investors Earlybird, Speedinvest, Seedcamp and Rancilio Cube.
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote