The report ranked 10 sectors as to how digitally leading they are, based on scores across six categories.
Insurance ranked fifth overall, with a score of 2.5 out of 5.
It performed best at digital
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford