Research by legal and consultancy services firm, RPC, found that 917 insurance-related patents were filed in 2017, compared to 657 in 2016.
Considering the number of insurance patents filed in 2013
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Biba unveils manifesto priorities for 2019