Direct Line has been using robotic process automation, through which robots take over simple tasks, since 2015.
Christian Davis, Direct Line business services director, said: “We’ve got a capacity
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland