Seeing the UK’s 5.7 million small businesses as its “heartland”, Coverly will target in particular micro SMEs, which is to say businesses with fewer than 10 employees and a turnover of up to £2m.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m