Espinel was headhunted by Lemonade CEO Daniel Schreiber. He partly attributes the move to a desire to exit media and enter other industries that are being changed by technology.
“The wave of digital
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Rising star: Max Jones, BHIB Insurance Brokers
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Start-up to bring pay-as-you-go commercial insurance to the UK's SME "heartland"
- Q&A: Alzheimer's Society's Tim Shakespeare on why the Insurance Day of Giving is so important
- Cost of Hurricane Michael could hit $21bn including up to $10bn of insured losses