The firm has achieved “around 47% growth” since it was acquired from Watchstone by Acturis in November 2017, Ice Insuretech CEO Andrew Passfield told Post.
Passfield said: “Certainly we have seen our
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT