The Series B round was led by Redpoint Ventures and included Munich Re, Nationwide Insurance, American Express Ventures, Ribbit Capital, TLV Partners, SGVC and Zeev Ventures.
Like home and renters’
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third