On average, finance and insurance firms collectively invested £17,900 on cyber security in the financial year 2017-18, according to analysis by Savoy Stewart.
Figures from the Business Continuity
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines