The investment follows the start-up’s series A funding round of £7.5m in October 2016. The recent investment also comes from existing backers including Munich Re, Octopus Ventures and angel investors.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO