The funding round was also joined by Bruno Rousset, founder of April Insurance, as well as angel investors, including former bosses of Hiscox and Axa, the company said.
Paris-based Luko offers plug
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch