The launch comes after the group closed an initial seed round of £3m in October last year, led by VC Oxford Capital, with the balance coming from angels and insurers including QIC and Hiscox.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses