The launch comes after the group closed an initial seed round of £3m in October last year, led by VC Oxford Capital, with the balance coming from angels and insurers including QIC and Hiscox.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Blog: Database overload
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records