Peter Hubbard, insurance éminence grise and chairman of the Co-op’s general insurance business, called last year for broking to embrace the digital revolution.
Peter was bemoaning – in his inimitable
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines