If the UK government’s review of driving laws in preparation for self-driving cars didn’t signify an ‘amber’ signal and the need for more clarity and detailed guidance on driverless, then the first
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland