Challand had been a senior manager with Ageas for nine years and Ageas CEO Francois-Xavier Boisseau said his appointment came: “At a time when the industry faces a number of challenges relating to
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines