The agreement between the two regulators will help to support fintech firms looking to scale and expand into each other’s respective markets; Post understand this will extend to insurtech and regtech
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’