With technology on everyone’s minds, Jonathan Swift listed the 10 insurtech firms to watch in 2018 in a two-part blog, legal expenses insurer Das Group launched an Alexa ‘skill’ for the Amazon Echo, A
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall