Digital insurer Zhong An’s massive initial public offering in the East has been labelled a watershed moment for the industry, while the West was dominated by Lemonade’s claim to have paid a customer i
- GRP posts £150m GWP boost for 2017
- Brokers informed: The weakest link
- Tysers buys Cosmos’ London commercial lines business
- Blog: A new year resolution for the government: implement discount rate reforms without delay?
- FCA launches guidance on senior managers and certification regime
- Canopius signs up to Flood Re
- Brokers informed: Let's talk about cyber