Disruptive technology is now a top ten risk factor in financial institutions with 39% of financial EMEA companies saying that they felt unprepared to adapt to changes.
In AON’s report of EMEA financ
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in