Disruptive technology is now a top ten risk factor in financial institutions with 39% of financial EMEA companies saying that they felt unprepared to adapt to changes.
In AON’s report of EMEA financ
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Andrew Fyfe announced as new Ifed chief
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business