At the Association of British Insurers’ Digital conference today, the government said that it was focused on collaborating with the insurance industry in order to encourage cyber security.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point