The insurtech firm launched in New York’s rideshare market in 2016; the rideshare insurance sector expected to be soon worth more than $1 billion.
Since its launch, Insur has underwritten $5 million
With market conditions for European insurers are extremely challenging, and companies facing a wide range of difficulties, just who has made the list of the top 30 European insurers complied by Am Best.
- UK loss adjuster rankings 2017: The rankings
- Grenfell insurer proposes voluntary scheme for victim payouts: updated
- Legal: Driverless cars, shifting liability
- Start-up Wrisk launches £500,000 equity crowdfunding campaign
- Blog: The three ways data will change insurance
- Bollington launches MGA Anjuna Underwriting
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on the impact of the discount rate for brokers