The insurtech firm launched in New York’s rideshare market in 2016; the rideshare insurance sector expected to be soon worth more than $1 billion.
Since its launch, Insur has underwritten $5 million
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'