Technology has disrupted virtually every legacy industry, transforming them in ways we could never have predicted. Yet the insurance industry has hardly moved far from its 300-year-old foundations.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims