The Petya attack hit WPP, Mondelez, DLA Piper and Maersk, leading to work computers and data being locked and held for ransom.
Ransomware and DDOS attacks are being increasingly used against
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal