In 2016, ransomware claims accounted for 19.5% of specialist managing general agent CFC Underwriting’s total cyber claims. The number has risen to 22.4% so far this year.
Following on from the Wanna
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- Lemonade rival Hippo secures $70m in funding
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Analysis: Business interruption after Salisbury: Poisoned policies?
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages