Back row, l-r: Charles Blackburn, CTO of Azur Underwriting, and co-founder of Bright Talk; Andy Ford, senior business architect, QBE; Mike Downing, chief technology officer, Western Provident
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines