The insurer will be using an AI-powered visual appraisal process across thousands of motor claims to identify fraud, save time and pay for claims more accurately.
This is the first time that AI
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator