Technology is moving at such a pace that no one can truly know where the artificial intelligence revolution will take us. What insurers can and must do, however, is understand the possibilities.
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch