Professional Insurance Agents, a wholesale broker and software provider, has launched its beta version of the chatbot – named ‘Abi’.
Graham Hearsey, chairman, said the business was looking to partner
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in