"What happens is, you buy the insurance and you connect to your friends," CEO Dylan Bourguignon told Post. "And every time you connect to a friend who has also bought the policy, both you and your
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven