Odds on, your smartphone is littered with apps you’ve long forgotten about. App abandonment, where users hit the delete button after one session, is at 23%, according to analytics service Localytics.
- Whiplash bill clears final hurdle before receiving Royal Assent
- Insurers warned a 'robust' system will be in place to monitor discount rate savings
- Aviva takes majority stake in Neos
- Four insurance businesses among latest Women in Finance Charter signatories
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Rising star: Declan Shaw, Cowens
- Architect of Lloyd’s modernisation drive to step down