Whatever you may consider it to be, we now know that, like many other products before it, if incautiously used or if badly made, not only can it cause a variety of harms but it can also be fatal.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Insurers face Part VII transfer delays as Brexit looms