The banking sector has implemented digital strategies with particular success - the advent of banking apps has opened a new and constant line of interaction between a company and its customers.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine